We provide solutions to your transportation requirements on a contract
basis. Contracts may range in time from a few weeks to several years
and usually include groups of students or employees.
- Environmental Footprint
- Improved Productivity
- Improved Team Building/Bonding
- Improved Recruitment Opportunities for Remote Sites
- Bus or coach type, size and layout are matched to the customers
- Mini Buses
- Mini buses are used to transport groups 6 to 24 people. They
come with or without luggage storage and are typically built on a
light duty pickup or van chassis. Mini buses can be configured
for students (school bus) or as a commuter bus.
- Intermediate Size Coaches and Buses
- Intermediate sized coaches are used move groups 22 to 37
passengers. These coaches are typically built on a medium duty
truck or motor home chassis and can be equipped with entertainment and
PA systems, luggage and overhead storage, large windows, and
washrooms. Intermediate buses can be configured as a school bus
or as a commuter bus.
- Full size coaches are used to transport groups of 35 to 56
passengers at the highest levels comfort and convenience.
Coaches often come equipped with entertainment and PA systems,
overhead storage, washrooms, and kitchenettes.